The F10 Project Hydrogen is the world's lightest twin skin tent with AirBeam® technology, enhancing strength and stability and is quick to pitch.
The highly compressible structure ensures that you can pack it away into small rucksacks and bikepacking bags.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- PROTEX 7D Double Silicone (2000MM HH) - Vango Protex 7D Double Silicone flysheet. Exclusive to Vango
- 7D Breathable Inner - Breathable and Lightweight
- 10D Ripstop Nylon PU Groundsheet - Durable and Lightweight
- Ultralight AirBeam® - The beam creates a stable structure that is more resistant to deformation than a conventional pole
- Small Pack Size - Packs down to 1 litre, and can be packed into the smallest bags
- Schrader Valve - Enabling you to use a bike pump to reach the ideal pressure to support the tent structure.
- Twin skin - No compromise on design means this tent will protect you
- Flysheet Vent - Permanent vent above door to reduce condensation and increase comfort
- Useable Porch - Store equipment in sheltered area
- Titanium Pegs - Ultralight and strong tent pegs
- Carbon Upright Pole - Short pole that is strong and light, packs down to be stored with the tent pegs during transit
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Trail Weight: 0.68kg